Learn to Skate
Our Learn to Skate Program is where it all begins. From rolling 8 week sessions to Summer Clinics, all ages and levels are welcome and will be taught by the top coaches in the New England Area. As a member of U.S. Figure Skating, the Elite Edge Skating Club teaches the Learn to Skate USA model, the proven leader in early athlete development for ice skating.
Elite Edge Skating School provides a fun and safe skating experience for skaters of every age and all levels, while teaching correct technique and promoting health and wellness.
- Pre Registration required, please click here to pre-register
- 50 minute sessions which are comprised of 25 minutes of instruction, and 25 minutes of practice time.
- Classes limited to smaller group sizes.
- Warm viewing areas available for parents.
- Helmet required for basic skills and lower levels, recommended for all.
- Snow pants and gloves recommended for classes.
Program Registration Fee
Per Session (8 Classes Total)
All Learn to Skate participants must register with Learn to Skate USA (click here) and use Elite Edge Skating School for the program.
Click the “REGISTER” button below to sign up for the Learn to Skate Program through the Boston Sports Institute.
Interested in joining a Class already in session?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a prorated registration fee to join a fall class.
Click here to add your own text